So I knew about Nutella before moving to London, but I never really ate it that often. I saw it more as a European food that I would occasionally eat at restaurants when I ordered a crepe or something. It definitely wasn't a "on the weekly grocery shopping list" type of food item by any means. But since we moved to London 2 months ago, we are Nutella addicts! Nate and I both love it and we are on our 2nd big jar from Costco!
Our Favorite Ways to Enjoy Nutella-
1. As a fruit dip.....bananas, apples, strawberries I think go best with it.
2. As a frosting....for a cake, brownies, muffin, ANYTHING! Or you could swirl it into your brownies.
3. On a PBJ sandwich, but instead use Nutella and Jelly....so I guess that would be a NJ sandwich. Whatever you call it, it is dang good!
4. Sandwich #2......PBN sandwich, this would translate out to be a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich, AKA, a REESES SANDWICH! This is dang good. High in fat.....but good. You gotta try it.
5. Sandwich #3- Take a piece of bread, spread some Nutella on it and slice some bananas on top for an open faced piece of heaven!
6. On crepes of course......
7. In hot chocolate! After you stir in your cocoa powder mix, stir in a spoonful of Nutella. Your stomach will thank you.
8. On toast......instead of putting butter on your toast, spread some Nutella on it and you don't even need the butter!
9. An ice cream topping. Heat some of that baby up in the microwave and pour it over your ice cream for an unbelievable treat.
10. Last but not least.......Straight out of the jar! Grab a spoon and go for it! Guilty.....but I'm not ashamed.
What ways do you eat Nutella? Leave a comment and let me know! :)